1. Fax registration to 727-501-1234 or mail to address below.
2. Upon receipt of your registration we will fax you a registration number. If you do not receive a faxed registration number we have not received your registration.
3. Mail payment or P.O. with the bottom of this registration form. We allow one free ticket for every group of 20 paid. We accept checks, purchase orders and credit cards. PAYMENT IS DUE ONE MONTH BEFORE CONCERT. Pay early for preferred seating. Make checks payable to Hop 2 It Music.
4 Schools paid in full will be mailed a ticket for your group 2 weeks before the concert. Tickets are non-refundable once paid.
5. Concerts are approx. 50 minutes in length.
6. Any and all cancellations must be faxed or mailed and received by Hop 2 It Music no later than one month before concert. Any cancellations made without one month notice will require full payment.
7. Please make a copy of registration form before mailing. By signing you are entering into an agreement with Hop 2 It Music and you fully understand the terms.
8. Please send a copy of your registration with your check.
9. For additional information call toll free 1-888-219-2646.
Registration Form for Jack Hartmann's Concerts
Concert Location_____________________ Concert Time_________ Concert Date_____________
Registration #___________Phone # with area code__(_______)___________________________________
# Of Paid Tickets________ X $5.00 = $___________ # Free Tickets (1 for 20 paid)________
Total Tickets_______ # Of Student Tickets Needed_______ # Of Adults Tickets Needed_______________
School /Group____________________________ Grade_______ Contact Person______________________
Street City State Zip Code
# Of Buses______ Vans_____ Cars_______ Wheelchairs______ Special Needs_____________________
Teacher=s Signature_____________________ Bookkeeper Signature_________________________
School fax # (______)________________ Teacher’s email address_________________________________
Registrations require both signatures
Mail to: Hop 2 It Music
P.O. Box 28241 or Fax to: 1-727-501-1234
St. Petersburg, FL33709